Toss Tenacious Tape in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
- Machine washable
- Available in 7.6 cm x 50 cm strip of tape, 375 sq. cm. roll
- Strips available nylon (black, yellow, red) and ripstop nylon (sage green, platinum)
- Rolls available in clear. Clear tape utilizes PVC
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair
Black Nylon Repair Tape: A combiniation of real tent fabric and high-strength adhesive, Tenacious Tape makes fast, permanent repairs. Clean adhesive technology allows Tenacious Tape to be removed without leaving duct tape’s ugly gluey mess. Works on nylon, vinyl, netting, plastic and breathable fabrics.
Tenacious Tape can be used in conjunction with Seam Grip™ and other urethane adhesives for ultra strong repairs. Includes one 7.6 cm x 50 cm strip of tape, 375 sq. cm.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Tenacious Tape—and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
Instructions for Use
- Clean and dry area to be repaired. Trim loose threads. Join torn edges of material.
- For smaller repairs, cut tape for appropriate size, allowing overlap of repair of at least 25mm in all directions.
- Round the edges of tape for best adhesion.
- Remove paper backing and apply to damaged area over hard, flat surface. May be applied to outside surface or inside surface depending upon cosmetic preference, or both sides for the highest performance repair.
- After applying, rub with pressure using circular motion from center out. Item may be used immediately. Adhesive reaches full strength in 24 hours.
- If more permanent repairs are desired. Tenacious Tape can be used with Seam Grip® or Aquaseal® Urethane Adhesives. If used in this manner, follow adhesive application instructions and overlap the adhesive with Tenacious Tape by at least 25 mm.
- Once adhesive is fully cured, the tape may be removed if desired.
Storage and Care
Store unused portion of tape in sealed plastic bag.
Tenacious Tape is washable. Do not dry clean.