Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Snug fit that's easily adjustable with showercap design and elastic trim
- Packs down small to stow away easily when not in use
- Small: fits the Impassable 20L and Ditch Rider 32L daypacks
- Medium: fits the Sun Dog 45L and Prospector 50L packs
- Large: fits the Garnet 60L and Prospector 63L packs
Nylon double ripstop with water-resistant polyurethane coating
|Packed Size:||2" x 4" x 4.5"
5 x 10 x 11cm
|2" x 4.5" x 4.5"
5 x 11 x 11cm
|2" x 4.5" x 6"
5 x 11 x 15cm
|Dimensions:||41" x 10.5" x 10.5"
104 x 27 x 27cm
|48.5" x 11" x 11"
123 x 28 x 28cm
|56" x 12" x 14"
142 x 30 x 36cm
- For light cleaning, sponge the product with warm water (not hot).
- For more thorough cleaning you will need:
- Wash basin (or bath tub)-Warm water (not hot)
- Waterproof Gear Cleaner (we recommend products like Nikwax Tech Wash)
- Submerge your Pack in warm, clean water. Gently agitate with hands. Empty dirty water. Repeat until most of the excess dirt/grime is removed and water is mostly clear.
- Apply waterproof gear specific wash and gently work into fabric with sponge.
- Rinse Pack thoroughly.
- Hang it up to dry.
- Triple check that your Pack is completely dry before storage or use.
- Do not dry clean or machine-wash. Detergents and dry cleaning solvents will damage the fabric and ruin waterproofing.
- Never use hot water, bleach, liquid detergents, or dishwashing liquids.
- Allow to dry COMPLETELY before storage or use.
- Avoid prolonged direct sunlight as UV exposure can compromise waterproofing.