Big Agnes daypacks are built for extended day hikes, lightweight excursions, and everyday use. The Ditch Rider 32L pack includes comfort features from top to bottom with a compression molded back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and a foam padded hip belt. Streamlined for exploring in comfort using ultralight sustainable materials with technical features from top to bottom, the Ditch Rider 32L top-loading pack has plenty of storage options that won't weigh you down.
- 32L daypack with a unisex fit for versatility on and off the trail, streamlined for all-day comfort
- Comfort and support through contoured, anatomically curved back panel with body mapped foam for a precise fit with ventilation. Full-zip back panel provides duffel-style access to the pack interior
- Secure, comfort fit with articulated Open Range Hip Belt, providing stability with flexibility
- Contoured shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Balanced pack weight is achieved through unique Hoist Compression system that pulls pack weight inward and upward for positive load transfer, while raising the bottom panel up to secure the load
- Top-loading access to interior with roll-top closure and two side webbing buckle closures that easily adjust with pack volume
- Internal 2L hydration bladder pocket with bladder hook, discreet tube routing port, and hose keeper clip on sternum strap
- Compartmentalized storage includes: 2L hydration bladder pocket, two stretch mesh side pockets, front quick-stash pocket and 2 front zip pockets
- Stash trekking poles on pack exterior using webbing and bungee cord loops. Also features daisy chain loops on pack exterior for extras
- Top grab handle for easy movability
- Accessory rain cover and 7L Trash Can for collecting day trash and trail litter - sold separately
- Puncture and tear resistant material is made with GRS certified, recycled high-tenacity Mipan® regen robic nylon featuring a solution-dyed ripstop grid and UTS environmentally sustainable coating
- Heavy duty twill fabric bottom for maximum reinforcement and increased durability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Non-stretchy, semi-transparent interior pocket mesh for optimal organization
- Stretchy, fine woven, anti-snag exterior pocket mesh
- Stretch woven fabric on shoulder straps, hip belt, and back panel provide maximum comfort against the body
|16" - 22"
|41 - 56cm
|Hip Belt Min - Max:
|28" - 54"
|71 - 137cm
|28.5" x 8" x 7"
|72 x 20 x 18cm
For light cleaning, sponge the product with warm water (not hot).
For more thorough cleaning you will need:
- Wash basin (or bath tub)-Warm water (not hot)
- Waterproof Gear Cleaner (we recommend products like Nikwax Tech Wash)
- Submerge your Pack in warm, clean water. Gently agitate with hands. Empty dirty water. Repeat until most of the excess dirt/grime is removed and water is mostly clear.
- Apply waterproof gear specific wash and gently work into fabric with sponge.
- Rinse Pack thoroughly.
- Hang it up to dry.
- Triple check that your Pack is completely dry before storage or use.
- Do not dry clean or machine-wash. Detergents and dry cleaning solvents will damage the fabric and ruin waterproofing.
- Never use hot water, bleach, liquid detergents, or dishwashing liquids.
- Allow to dry COMPLETELY before storage or use.
- Avoid prolonged direct sunlight as UV exposure can compromise waterproofing.