You can pack lighter and faster with the Big Agnes Parkview 63L pack, built in two sizes, men's medium and large, to ensure proper fit and ultralight comfort on the trail. The injection molded frame sheet is anatomically engineered to fit the body for maximized support and features custom adjustments to get your fit just right. Contoured shoulder straps and hip belt attach directly to the frame for efficient load-transfer and added stability. Featuring ultralight sustainable materials paired with our unique compression system, and plenty of storage capacity for the long haul, the Parkview 63L pack was built for extended excursions without weighing you down.
- 63L multiday pack with adjustable fit through custom frame sheet and shoulder straps that deliver positive load transfer for more balance on the trail
- Custom injection molded frame sheet anatomically engineered to fit the body provides torsional stability, maximizing support to weight ratio
- Comfort and support through contoured, anatomically curved back panel with body mapped foam for a precise fit with ventilation
- Secure, comfort fit with articulated Open Range Hip Belt that threads behind the compression molded back panel for positive load transfer to the lumbar, providing stability with flexibility
- Cut-to-fit hip belt provides a tight wrap on hips and eliminates gaps between body and pack. Dual hip belt stabilizer straps allow the upper and lower section of the hip belt to be adjusted separately for a custom fit
- Premium contoured shoulder straps featuring adjustable sternum strap and hydration hose keeper. Load lifter straps allow fine tuning of weight distribution
- Customizable pack fit for three torso lengths. Shoulder straps easily connect directly into keyed slots on frame
- Balanced pack weight is achieved through our unique Hoist Compression system that pulls pack weight inward and upward for positive load transfer, while raising the bottom panel up to secure the load
- Injection molded frame sheet, cored aluminum perimeter frame, shoulder straps, and hip belt function as a fully integrated suspension system that provides more balance on uneven terrain through a positive load transfer
- Top-loading access with spin drift collar, collar adds 10L to pack volume when fully extended. Bonus storage in removable lid with two zip pockets, key keeper, and four adjustable compression straps. Pack closes securely even when lid is removed
- Internal 3L hydration bladder pocket with bladder hook, discreet tube routing port, and hose keeper clip on sternum strap
- Compartmentalized storage includes: two zip pockets with key keeper on removable lid, hydration bladder pocket, two stretch mesh side pockets, front quick-stash pocket, and front zip pocket with key keeper
- Stash trekking poles on pack exterior using webbing and bungee cord loops. Also features daisy chain loops, bottom lash loops on pack exterior for extras, and top grab handle for easy movability
- Includes two color-matched 1.6L removable Hip Pockets for stashing little ditties and a 7L Trash Can for camp trash and collecting litter on the trail
- Puncture and tear resistant material is made with GRS certified, recycled high-tenacity Mipan® regen robic nylon featuring a solution-dyed ripstop grid and UTS environmentally sustainable coating
- Heavy duty twill fabric bottom for maximum reinforcement and increased durability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Non-stretchy, semi-transparent interior pocket mesh for optimal organization
- Stretchy, fine woven, anti-snag exterior pocket mesh
- Stretch woven fabric on shoulder straps, hip belt, and back panel provide maximum comfort against the body
- Accessory rain cover - sold separately
|Total Weight:||3lb 10oz
|Volume:||63L + 10L (unrolled)|
|Dimensions:||29"(+6" unrolled)x 11" x 9.5"
74 (+15cm unrolled)x 28 x 24cm
|31"(+6" unrolled)x 11" x 9.5"
79 (+15cm unrolled)x 15 x 28 x 24cm
For light cleaning, sponge the product with warm water (not hot).
For more thorough cleaning you will need:
- Wash basin (or bath tub)-Warm water (not hot)
- Waterproof Gear Cleaner (we recommend products like Nikwax Tech Wash)
- Submerge your Pack in warm, clean water. Gently agitate with hands. Empty dirty water. Repeat until most of the excess dirt/grime is removed and water is mostly clear.
- Apply waterproof gear specific wash and gently work into fabric with sponge.
- Rinse Pack thoroughly.
- Hang it up to dry.
- Triple check that your Pack is completely dry before storage or use.
- Do not dry clean or machine-wash. Detergents and dry cleaning solvents will damage the fabric and ruin waterproofing.
- Never use hot water, bleach, liquid detergents, or dishwashing liquids.
- Allow to dry COMPLETELY before storage or use.
- Avoid prolonged direct sunlight as UV exposure can compromise waterproofing.