Big Agnes daypacks are built for extended day hikes, lightweight excursions, and everyday use. The Impassable 20L pack includes comfort features from top to bottom with a compression molded back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and a foam padded hip belt. Streamlined for exploring in comfort using ultralight sustainable materials with technical features from top to bottom, the Impassable 20L top-loading pack has plenty of everyday storage options that won’t weigh you down.
- 20L daypack with a unisex fit for versatility on and off the trail, streamlined for all-day comfort
- Comfort and support through contoured, anatomically curved back panel with body mapped foam for a precise fit with ventilation
- Secure, comfort fit with articulated Open Range Hip Belt, providing stability with flexibility
- Contoured shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Compress pack volume as needed with adjustable side webbing
- Top-loading access with zip closure
- Internal hydration bladder pocket with bladder hook, discreet tube routing port, and hose keeper clip on sternum strap
- Compartmentalized storage includes: padded side pocket that fits up to 15” / 38cm laptop with safe-carry mesh floor, hydration bladder pocket, two stretch mesh side pockets, front quick-stash pocket, two zip pockets, one with key keeper, and internal organization pocket
- Stash trekking poles on pack exterior using webbing and bungee cord loops. Also features daisy chain loops on pack exterior for extras
- Top grab handle for easy movability
- Accessory rain cover and 7L Trash Can for collecting day trash and trail litter - sold separately
- Puncture and tear resistant material is made with GRS certified, recycled high-tenacity Mipan® regen robic nylon featuring a solution-dyed ripstop grid and UTS environmentally sustainable coating
- Heavy duty twill fabric bottom for maximum reinforcement and increased durability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Non-stretchy, semi-transparent interior pocket mesh for optimal organization Stretchy, fine woven, anti-snag exterior pocket mesh
- Stretch woven fabric on shoulder straps, hip belt, and back panel provide maximum comfort against the body
|Total Weight:||1lb 8oz||680g|
|Hip Belt Min - Max:||28"-54"||71-137cm|
|Dimensions:||20" x 8" x 5.5"||51 x 20 x 14cm|
For light cleaning, sponge the product with warm water (not hot).
For more thorough cleaning you will need:
- Wash basin (or bath tub)-Warm water (not hot)
- Waterproof Gear Cleaner (we recommend products like Nikwax Tech Wash)
- Submerge your Pack in warm, clean water. Gently agitate with hands. Empty dirty water. Repeat until most of the excess dirt/grime is removed and water is mostly clear.
- Apply waterproof gear specific wash and gently work into fabric with sponge.
- Rinse Pack thoroughly.
- Hang it up to dry.
- Triple check that your Pack is completely dry before storage or use.
- Do not dry clean or machine-wash. Detergents and dry cleaning solvents will damage the fabric and ruin waterproofing.
- Never use hot water, bleach, liquid detergents, or dishwashing liquids.
- Allow to dry COMPLETELY before storage or use.
- Avoid prolonged direct sunlight as UV exposure can compromise waterproofing.