Lightweight, stuffable and exceedingly useful, the Ultralight Black Hole® Tote Pack can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or as a backpack whether you’re seeing the world or just visiting the local market. Made from supple, featherweight fabric that stuffs away into its own pocket for easy storage, it carries whatever your day requires, keeps your hands free and moves with your body. The main compartment has a large zipper opening for easy access and a handy internal zip pocket for valuables. An external zippered organizer (with a key keeper) holds everything you need close at hand like your phone, map and sunscreen. Backpack-convertible shoulder straps tuck away when not in use, the lightweight foam back doubles as a seat cushion and stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets keep your beverage (or baguette) at the ready. Made from 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access; large interior and exterior zippered stash pockets
- Double stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Adjustable, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps neatly tuck away when not in use
- Can be carried as a tote or backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
39,4 x 26 x 20,3 cm (15.5" x 10.25" x 8")
27L (1,648 cu in)
Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved