The most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable and with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for daily use. The Capilene® Midweight Crew hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Capilene® Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as trapping warmth. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Features include a rib-knit collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Rib-knit crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 176 g (6.8 oz)
5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit
Model is 183 cm (6'0") and wearing a size Medium.