The Boys’ Infurno Jacket provides warmth and weather protection with a 100% nylon faille shell that has a very effective water-resistant coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The jacket is lined with cozy, half-inch 70% recycled pile fleece in the torso, while 80-g Thermogreen™ insulation (90% recycled) in the sleeves makes certain arms stay toasty warm. The three-panel hood keeps head and ears cozy; hands stay comfortable inside the drop-in/side-entry pockets. The full-length front zipper has an internal anti-chafe chin guard and external snap-closure storm flap; below-hip length keeps the lower torso warm. Reflective webbing zipper pulls and a hand-me-down ID label. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Water- and wind-resistant nylon shell with a water-resistant coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; body lined with warm ½"-pile fleece; sleeves with 80-g Thermogreen™ polyester (92% recycled) insulation stay warm even when wet
- Comfortable, three-panel hood construction for a secure fit
- Full-length, center-front zipper with internal chin guard and external snap-closure storm flap; cuff with double-snap adjustment
- Two-for-one handwarmer pockets: patch on drop-in pocket with snap flap; side-entry handwarmer pocket; left-chest zippered pocket and center-front zipper with reflective webbing pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 774 g (27.3 oz)
Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon faille with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 11-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ½"-pile fleece.
Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
Sleeve insulation: 80-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit