- 8 x 8 cm (3.15” x 3.15”) 355 ml (12 oz) mug
- 266 ml (9 oz) candle with with cotton wick and 40 hour burn time
- Candle Scent: Pine + Vanilla
- Soy candle, hand poured in small batches in Philadelphia UBB hometown
- Rim and handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear
- Campfire and stovetop safe
- Made in Europe with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Mug is dishwasher safe
Once candle has fully burned, carefully fill mug with boiling water and allow remaining wax to rise to the top. Once water is cool and wax has hardened, remove and wash thoroughly.
Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character.