New G-hook-and-loop heel and front strap system creates an extra secure foothold that won’t gum up in mud or pull off in whitewater. Minimalist footbed conforms to your feet for superior ground feel, flexibility, and packability. Vibram® Megagrip Sole in non-marking grey Andesite is super grippy and designed to perform in wet + slippery conditions. Re-soulable.
Patented design features premium webbing, 3 adjustment zones, and our sole-hugger wings for locked-in stability.
Premium quality from sourcing the best materials in the world, so you can spend maximum time enjoying the outdoors. The Cairn is USA Assembled of Domestic and Foreign Parts.
1% For the Planet: Bedrock Sandals proudly donate 1% of your purchase to environmental non-profits.
- Fully adjustable heel hook strap
- Bomber durability and whitwater great security
- Vibram Megagrip Outsole for wet and muddy terrain
- Sole hugger side wings for next level of comfort and security
- Fast drying and comfortable polyester webbing
- Premium hardware components
- Paracord toe post
- Minimal Footbed for ground feel and versatility
- Rock-solid warranty
- The Cairn Pro II: Ultra Grippy, Minimalist, and Durable
- All Cairn Pro Sandals are made with 100% vegan materials and construction.
- At 14mm stack height, the Cairn Vibram® sole is just the right thickness - not too thin, for extra rock protection and increased durability, and not too thick, for maximum flexibility and weight/space savings.
- Zero drop from heel to toe.
- Average weight 9 Oz per size 9 sandal
- Strap System: No-Slip Secure Fit
- Patented Bedrock Sole Hugger design cradles feet with side-to-side support, keeping you stable in challenging conditions.
- Patented 3/4inch wide strap system with three independent adjustment zones for quick, secure fitting.