Like the sheep that inspired it, technical fleece has always been comfortable roaming the hills. But unlike sheep, you and your fleece will definitely mind when the weather gets cold, windy and wet. Extend your range with the new R1® TechFace Jacket. Its unique double-weave construction combines a durable face with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a lofted interior into a single, high-performance material for better protection against the wind, precipitation and abrasion—ideal as a low-profile midlayer or as a light outer layer. The full center zip lets you dump heat at will; two handwarmer pockets are high and out of the way of a harness or waistbelt. The cuffs are sleek, stretchy and low-profile to avoid snagging, and the cord-lock hem seals out drafts.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Stretch fabric and design supports a wide range of movement
- Two welted high handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 326 g (11.5 oz)
5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit
Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium.