This weather-resistant little wonder has been on our “list of essentials” for nearly a decade. Perfectly minimal, the Houdini can be stuffed and put into a running short pocket, clipped to a harness, or become a permanent fixture in a pack or carry-on. 100% nylon ripstop fabric blocks wind and a DWR (durable water repellent) coating protects against light precipitation. Slim fit accommodates baselayers and light midlayers. It’s the emergency layer you don’t know is there, until it’s not.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
1.2-oz 15-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Size & Fit
Model is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size Small.