In mountains big and small, TechFace Hoody maintains fleece-like comfort along with extended protection. The stretchy, lightweight double-weave fabric (partially recycled polyester, with elsastane) offers significantly more wind resistance and durability than our traditional R1®, with smoother layering. Its articulated pattern further encourages a full range of mountain mobility. An alpine-helmet-compatible, adjustable hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility through passing squalls. Detailing includes a pair of high, zippered handwarmer pockets (with venting mesh), an internal zippered chest pocket, and sleek, low-bulk, easy push-up stretch-knit Variable Conditions Cuffs. The adjustable hem snugs via cords routed through the hand pockets, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds excess moisture.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Alpine-helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% elastane breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Size & Fit
Model is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size Small.