Stay dry in less-than-ideal conditions in the Torrentshell Jacket. Using H2No® Performance Standard technology to provide long-term comfort and protection in soaking storms and steady drizzles. The 3-layer jacket has a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, a tricot backer for next-to-skin comfort, and self-stuffs into left-hand pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). An adjustable hood with laminated visor can easily roll up and stow with a simplified cord-and-hook design. The center front zipper has interior and exterior storm flaps; pit zips and hand warmer pockets all have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 352 g (12.4 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit
Model is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size Medium.