Simplicity, adaptability and versatility rule at the crag. Our R1® Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a durable, finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester/elastane fabric (Polartec® Power Grid™) that warms, stretches, moves moisture and insulates—made exclusively for Patagonia to be both light and breathable. Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. With simple cuffs (the cuffs and hem now finish with ultrasoft binding material); a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering; redesigned raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort; a zippered chest pocket; and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- 275 g (9.7 oz)
6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% elastane with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit