The design inspiration for the Skyforest Parka hails from our archives—we’ve taken a classic heritage piece and given it a contemporary spin. The jacket’s lightweight exterior is made of durable 100% recycled nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light rain in moderate spring weather and is fully lined with 1.6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop. The three-panel fixed hood adjusts with a drawcord. Full length, two-way zipper with snapped placket and storm flap keep moisture out. Two exterior chest pockets, two handwarmer pockets and one internal pocket all secure with zippers. Elasticized cuffs and drawcord at waist and hem provide shape and seal out spindrift while bike commuting. Slight droptail hem; length falls below the hip.
- Heritage-inspired exterior made of durable 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light rain in moderate spring weather
- Three-panel fixed hood has a drawcord around the opening for adjustability
- Full-length snapped placket with two-way zipper and storm flap
- Two exterior chest pockets, two handwarmer pockets and one internal pocket all secured with zippers
- Drawcord at waist and hem cinch to create shaping
- Elasticized cuffs
- Length falls below the hip
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop.
Size & Fit