Inspired by classic ‘60s expedition parkas, the Isthmus Parka has a soft, high-pile fleece lining for warmth combined with a tough wind- and weather-resistant nylon shell with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you dry and comfortable in damp winter weather. A fully adjustable and removable fleece-lined hood seals out the chill, and the full-length two-way zipper is overlaid with a snapped wind flap for additional warmth. Two zippered and welted chest pockets, two flap pockets on the lower torso with snaps, side-entry handwarmers and an internal zippered left-chest pocket carry the goods. The sleeves are insulated with warm 60-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled), cuffs adjust with snaps and an elasticized, adjustable drawcord waist seals out cold drafts. Lower-hip length.
- Classic parka made of PU-coated 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with high-pile 100% polyester (30% recycled) fleece that withstands wind and weather; sleeves insulated with warm 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Two-way center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snaps, two lower top-loading pockets with flaps and hidden snaps, two side-entry handwarmer pockets; internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
- Removable hood is lined with warm high-pile fleece
- Adjustable drawcord at interior waist
- Lower-hip length
- 972 g (34.3 oz)
Shell: 4.4-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece.
Sleeves: insulated with warm 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Size & Fit
Model is 183 (6'0") and wearing a size Medium