Performance Straight Fit Jeans are ideal for the constant motion of daily life. They’re made of an easy-wearing, flexible blend of 71% organic cotton/29% T400® polyester mechanical with COOLMAX® to wick moisture. They are dyed with an innovative process to minimize water, energy use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Featuring classic five-pocket styling and a regular rise, they have a zip fly, an antique-nickel shank-button closure, double-needle belt loops and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout. Cut to sit on the waist and best for lean-to-medium builds, the streamlined fit is neither too loose nor too tight through the seat and thighs and has a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. They have two front pockets with printed-twill pocket bags, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets. Lower portions of the rear pockets are reinforced for durability, and pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish. They’re also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor. Inseam is 81,3 cm (32").
- Durable, midweight fabric blend stretches, wicks moisture and is dyed with an innovative process
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle
- Classic five-pocket design with an antique-nickel shank-button closure, a zip fly, double-needle belt loops, and antique-nickel piton rivets
- Front handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets with pocket-edge seams bound for a stronger and cleaner finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn,
- 553 g (19.5 oz)
9.75-oz 71% organic cotton/29% T400® polyester denim with mechanical stretch and COOLMAX® to wick moisture; dyed with an innovative process that minimizes the use of energy and water and reduces carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit
Model is 183 cm (6'0") and wearing a size 32.