The last thing you want to worry about when you’re out exploring is the weather. Come rain or shine, you want to know that your gear will keep you protected against the elements. This is why you need Clothing Repel. Clothing Repel is a PFC-free, bluesign® approved, durable waterproofing treatment, formulated to keep your gear dry.
By popping this beauty into the washing machine drawer, all your gear will be water-repellent once more. That means, if you get caught out in the rain, it’s no problem at all, you can stop and have a dance rather than panicking and running for cover.
Through buying this Eco Pouch, you're helping us to do more to protect the world we all love to explore.
*Top tip* We’d always recommend cleaning your gear with Performance Wash before adding any water-repellent treatment.
- Adds durable water repellency
- Maximises breathability
- Restores to like-new performance
- Bluesign® approved
- Effective without heat activation
- Neutral smell
- 72% less packaging
How to use
- Measure out 100ml, adding 50ml per each additional garment
- Pour product into washing machine drawer
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
- Air-dry or tumble dry if care label permits*
- All Grangers protection products are effective when air-dried. However, for optimum durability, we recommend applying a small amount of heat such as a tumble dryer or hairdryer.