- Durable repellency
- Powerful cleaning
- Maximises breathability
- 2-in-1 formulation
- Conserves energy and water
- Saves time
- 100% Recycled bottle
- Bluesign® approved
- Gore-tex® and eVent® linings
- Soft Shell
It’s important to take care of your gear, and waterproofing dirty clothing just really doesn’t make sense. It won’t perform as well, it’ll affect breathability and it won’t look the part.
However, we know that a lot of you guys just simply don’t always have the time to clean and proof your gear separately (although we have some other great products for when you do). We also wanted to find a solution that had even less impact on the environment and this is why we invented this unique 2-in-1 formulation and put it in our new 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) bottle containing Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP).
This 2-in-1 wash-in product requires less energy and water while still providing superior protection and it’s a Grangers exclusive, there’s nothing else like it on the market, and we’re pretty proud of this fact! So why not give this PFC-free, bluesign® approved, durable waterproofing treatment a go and you’ll be back outside in no time!
How to Use
- Use two 50ml capfuls per garment.
- For best results we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
- Heat activation is required. Tumble dry on a low-medium heat, or apply heat using an iron or hairdryer.