The Galvanized Pants offer an uncompromised vision of dynamic performance and protection. They use a stretchy 3-layer H2No™ polyester/elastane fabric that delivers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection, while a soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture and maintains an amazing level of comfort. A minimal, articulated pattern complements the fabric’s stretch to enhance ease of movement, and the two large thigh pockets have watertight, PU-coated zips that are strategically positioned for harness compatibility. The waistline has a zippered fly (with snap-tab closure) and a low-bib height that stays above a harness (supported by adjustable, elasticized, removable suspenders), and now features thigh vents that double as a drop-seat. The narrow lower legs are specifically designed for climbing boots, with ultraminimal cuffs, shock-cord adjustments and tie-down loops to reduce bulk. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a slim fit. Now with a concealed RECCO® reflector.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Minimal, articulated pattern complements stretch fabric to enhance ease of movement
- Low bib with adjustable, elasticized, removable suspenders and separating zip fly with snap-tab closure
- Drop-seat configuration features snap-tab closures for easy pit stops without stripping down and 2-way watertight zippers that double as thigh vents
- Two large thigh pockets with watertight, PU-coated zips are positioned strategically for harness compatibility
- Narrow lower legs and ultraminimal cuffs with shock-cord adjustments and tie-down loops reduce bulk around alpine boots
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester (100% Recycled)/12% elastane stretch woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a jersey-knit backer.
Size & Fit
Model is 183 cm (6'0") and wearing a size Medium.