Hampi Rock Pants are lightweight and surprisingly durable thanks to a hemp/recycled polyester/elastane blend that breathes and stretches. The articulated pattern and gusseted crotch further enhance mobility. The front drop-in pockets (the right has an internal mesh pocket that secures a phone) use breathable mesh pocket bags, and the soft, high-stretch waistband (with lie-flat drawstring) allows for harness-wearing comfort. A tapered lower leg with half-elastic cuffs lets you see your feet, and can also be pulled up for additional cooling.
- Lightweight, durable hemp/recycled polyester/elastane blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Articulated pattern enhances movement and comfort under a harness
- Soft, high-stretch waistband and lie-flat drawstring is barely noticeable under a harness
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Right pocket features Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket envelope to secure valuables
- Tapered lower leg and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view of foot placements and can be pulled up for additional venting
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
Body: 5-oz 53% hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% elastane plain weave.
Waistband: 5.1-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey knit.
Size & Fit
Model is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size Small.