Breathable and stretchy-soft, the Caliza Rock Pants move easily through all the drop knees, high steps, and knee bars an overhanging tufa line can throw at them. Their durable, four-way stretch, organic cotton/spandex fabric combines with articulated patterning to maximize mobility, while a soft, knit waistband makes for a comfortable fit under a harness. Front and rear drop-in pockets keep a low profile with lay-flat construction. An old-school snap-closure adjusts cuffs.
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton/spandex blend regulates temperature; stays breathable, durable and comfortable; and has four-way stretch for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated pattern and added stretch fabric enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Low-profile, contoured knit waistband layers comfortably under a harness or backpack waistbelt
- Drop-in front and rear pockets have lay-flat construction for comfort under harness
- Cuffs adjust with low-profile snaps
- 340 g (12 oz)
6.6-oz 93% organic cotton/7% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch
Size & Fit
Model is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size Small.