The Pinyon Pines Pants are made from organic cotton (67%) and polyester (33%) twill canvas fabric that wicks moisture during heated scrambles and repels water in a downpour. Traditional 5-pocket construction features a shaped waistband, flattering back yoke seam and zippered fly with shank button closure. Two back pockets hold topo map and snack. Metal grommets throughout for added durability. Slim fit with low rise and 32" inseam (size 6). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Comfortable, durable and stylish pants made of stretchy twill canvas (67% organic cotton/33% polyester)
- Traditional five-pocket construction with a shaped waistband and a zippered fly
- Two back pockets and a flattering back yoke seam
- Metal grommets and shank button for rugged durability
- Slim fit with a low rise
- Inseam is 32"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
7.5-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester twill canvas.
Fair Trade Certified™sewn.
Size & Fit
Model is 5'9" and wearing a size 6.