Lightweight, stretchy and ready to move, Stonycrofts overflow with technical features but look equally at home at the brew pub with pizza and friends. They’re made of a hardworking 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% elastane fabric with 4-way stretch, 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow a full range of motion. They have two zip-closing front hand pockets, two zip-closing rear pockets and a thigh pocket with a security zipper. Best for lean-to-medium builds, Stonycrofts have a slim-straight silhouette that sits on the waist with a regular rise, fits not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then stays straight from knee to ankle. Details include reinforced belt loops, zip fly and an adjustable waist for an infinitely personalized fit. Inseam is 30".
- Comfortable, multifunctional, all-season pants made of a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon/(62% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseams: 30", 32" and 34"
- 269 g (9.5 oz)
4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Size & Fit
Model is 183 cm (6'0") and wearing a size 32.