The daily driver of Patagonia MTB line, the 2-in-1 Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are easy-wearing on the trail, in the bar, or at the coffee shop in between; we’ve also upgraded the included removable liner to a premium, 3-D engineered Italian chamois, with near-transparent mesh panels on the legs for wide-open ventilation. The two redesigned drop-in front pockets hold normal-life necessities and lay flat when you’re bent over, as does the re-tailored adjustable waistband, while a zippered thigh pocket keeps your phone secure and close to hand. The stretchy, sturdy over short now also has a longer 11” inseam, to better cover the tops of most kneepads and add a little protection from scuffed knees. Snap the over short and included low-profile, removable padded liner together with built-in waist loops, or wear them separately; all Patagonia MTB bottoms are designed for easy integration.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- With a 3D engineered, cush-yet-low-profile chamois pad, the removable liner shorts have near-transparent mesh panels for wide-open, off-road-only ventilation
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move; low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with any other Patagonia MTB over short or liner short
- Two drop-in front pockets for a traditional aesthetic, one secure zipper pocket at left hip, and reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11½" inseam and relaxed leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 329 g (11.6 oz)
Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit
Model is 183 cm (6‘0“) tall and wearing a size Medium.