Light, durable and tough enough to take a run-in with the reef, the classic Wavefarer® Boardshorts are the foundation of our boardshort collection. Built as the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks, they’re now made from quick-drying 100% nylon (92% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Featuring a natural fit with a slightly trimmer silhouette through the thigh, seat and leg, they have a three-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hips and a forward inseam to help eliminate chafing. For optimal comfort while paddling, the flat-lying fly secures with a single rubber button; the top closure has a bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and strength. The self-draining hip pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use; the pocket also doubles as a self-storage pouch. Outseam is 19". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of durable, quick-drying 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 19"; midlength is designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Model is 183 cm (6'0") and wearing a size 32.