When it comes to superlight, three-season comfort, the Rapide SL Insulated pad stands alone. Built with offset I-Beam construction, this proprietary design reduces weight while providing multi-directional support for consistent stability and comfort. This superlight air chamber pad sleeps warmer using PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation and is third party rated with an R-Value of 4.2 for use through three-seasons. The Rapide SL Insulated is lighter, tougher, more packable, easy to inflate/deflate, and provides superior performance and packability for any adventure. Save your breath for the miles ahead and use the included pad inflation sack to inflate.
- Three-Season, 3.5” thick pad with 4.25” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface
- Durable, superlight nylon double ripstop
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation working with a heat reflective barrier traps body heat and reflects it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop
- Proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination provides ultimate weld strength and dependability
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- High-volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation, super-fast deflation, and micro adjustments
- Includes pad inflation sack, protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, and 3M repair patches
- Durable, superlight nylon double ripstop fabric
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination technology provides ultimate weld strength and durability
- Quieter materials than other pads on the market
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Layer of heat reflective film
- High-volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation, super-fast deflation and micro adjustments
- Valve illustration copy: One-way inflation valve with micro air-pressure adjust button
- Quick-deflation valve
50,8 x 183cm
50,8 x 198cm
63,5 x 183cm
63,5 x 198cm
What is an R-VALUE?
It is a proven rating that shows the insulation properties of a sleeping pad. In simple terms - the higher the number the warmer the pad. Camping Spring through Fall look for R3 or higher. An appropriately insulated pad is an essential companion to any Big Agnes System sleeping bag!
Ensure your pad is completely dry before rolling and folding into included stuff sack.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.
- Spot Clean Only
- Use mild soap, warm water, and a clean sponge
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean