- Handcrafted from cotton-based acetate & sustainably sourced wood
- Polarized anti-reflective lens | 400 UVA-UVB protection
- Stainless steel 5-barrel hinges
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Quote Inside: Be Prepared
- Comes with a cork case & microfiber cloth
The Scout is another bestseller in the Proof ECO line. It is the go-to choice for individuals that won't compromise on style or function. An oversized, modified version of the classic trapezoidal shape, the Scout features layers of handmade ECO acetate for a rich look that has intense depth.
400 UVA / UVB Protection
The 400 UVA and UVB sunglasses block rays up to a 400 nm wavelength. They provide near-perfect protection against harmful ultraviolet rays for everyone who enjoys being out in the sun.
Polarized sunglasses can block the glare reflected off surfaces such as water, snow, glass, or car bodies. That is why they are popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, on the road, on the slopes, and on the water.
Sustainable Wood Frame
The wooden parts of the glasses come from sustainably managed forests, where the aim is to protect local ecosystems, trees, animals, and waterways. For each frame sold, Proof plants five new trees.