- Handcrafted from cotton-based acetate & sustainably sourced wood
- Polarized anti-reflective lens | 400 UVA-UVB protection
- Spring-loaded hinges–fits most face shapes & sizes
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Quote Inside: I am who I am.
- Comes with a cork case & microfiber cloth
- SHOP BY BRAND
- SHOP BY ACTIVITY
- The Journal
The Goodson is a bold frame with a dramatic keyhole in the nose. It's the perfect frame for anyone looking for something edgier or more fashion-forward.
400 UVA / UVB Protection
The 400 UVA and UVB sunglasses block rays up to a 400 nm wavelength. They provide near-perfect protection against harmful ultraviolet rays for everyone who enjoys being out in the sun.
Polarized sunglasses can block the glare reflected off surfaces such as water, snow, glass, or car bodies. That is why they are popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, on the road, on the slopes, and on the water.
Cotton Acetate Frame
This biodegradable material is made from cotton pulp and fibers using bio-based softeners. The ecological processing of cotton acetate requires constant cleaning of machinery in production lines to avoid phthalate contamination so that the material can pass strict quality tests.