- Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood
- Polarized anti-reflective lens | 400 UVA-UVB protection
- Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges–fits most face shapes & sizes
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Quote Inside: Go out on a limb
- Comes with a cork case & microfiber cloth
The Tamarack is newest addition to classic wood collection. It is a modern shape that has unique lines to make it stand out. The Tamarack is a medium to large fit and can be adjusted to get the perfect fit. Its 12-plywood construction gives it a thinner silhouette than past wood frames along with offering durability from the elements.
400 UVA / UVB Protection
The 400 UVA and UVB sunglasses block rays up to a 400 nm wavelength. They provide near-perfect protection against harmful ultraviolet rays for everyone who enjoys being out in the sun.
Polarized sunglasses can block the glare reflected off surfaces such as water, snow, glass, or car bodies. That is why they are popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, on the road, on the slopes, and on the water.
Sustainable Wood Frame
The wooden parts of the glasses come from sustainably managed forests, where the aim is to protect local ecosystems, trees, animals, and waterways. For each frame sold, Proof plants five new trees.