- Handcrafted from cotton-based acetate & sustainably sourced wood
- Polarized lens | 400 UVA-UVB protection
- Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges
- Laser etched interior nose bridge detail
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Quote Inside: Enjoy the view
- Comes with a wood box & microfiber pouch
- SHOP BY BRAND
- SHOP BY ACTIVITY
- The Journal
The Rainier is a bold oversized frame with a sleek minimalist design. If you wear a bigger frame or just prefer an over-sized look then this is the perfect frame for you: it has a medium to large fit and a good amount of face coverage.
400 UVA / UVB Protection
The 400 UVA and UVB sunglasses block rays up to a 400 nm wavelength. They provide near-perfect protection against harmful ultraviolet rays for everyone who enjoys being out in the sun.
Polarized sunglasses can block the glare reflected off surfaces such as water, snow, glass, or car bodies. That is why they are popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, on the road, on the slopes, and on the water.
Cotton Acetate Frame
This biodegradable material is made from cotton pulp and fibers using bio-based softeners. The ecological processing of cotton acetate requires constant cleaning of machinery in production lines to avoid phthalate contamination so that the material can pass strict quality tests.