Capilene® Cool Trail, softest performance knit, is designed to keep you cool and dry when you’re active, while providing day-long, next-to-skin comfort. Quick to wick moisture and quick to dry, Capilene Cool Trail feels like cotton yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester for running, biking, travel or all of the above in the same day. Made of 4.4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey it has a soft hand, a light weight and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Details include underarm gussets for complete mobility and chafe-free comfort, a supple self-fabric scoop neck that wicks moisture and glides smoothly over skin, an internal locker loop for easy hanging, a drop-tail design that stays put under a harness or hip-belt, a tagless design that won’t itch your skin and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Comfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture and won’t bind; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Drop tail to keep shirt in place
- P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50%r recycled) spun jersey.
Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50%r recycled) spun jersey.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit
Model is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size Small.