The Long-Sleeved Pastel P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. The shirt has the look of a crew sweatshirt with an open neckline, raglan sleeves and rib-knit cuffs and hem for a clean finish. Patagonia original art inspired by a vintage Patagonia label is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Casual long-sleeved tee with the look of a crew sweatshirt
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original design inspired by vintage Patagonia label
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit
Model is 175 cm (5'9") and wearing a size Small