When you prefer using pockets over a pack. The Women’s Strider Pro Shorts have 4 overlapping envelope pockets that lay flat when closed, yet allow quick access to gels, gloves, and the Houdini Jacket. Fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby forms the body of these running shorts, with 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The drawcord cinches internally or externally, and the built-in polyester crepe mesh liner dries fast to prevent chafing. With Polygiene® permanent odor control and reflective logo on left hem.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body, with split opening that eliminates leg chafing and promotes airflow
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back. Pocketing fabric is durable and quick-drying for all conditions
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides superior moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane woven with a DWR finish.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Size & Fit