Your pack shouldn’t weigh more than the gear inside, that’s why we engineered the Big Agnes Prospector 50L pack, built in two sizes, men's medium and large, to ensure proper fit and ultralight comfort on the long haul. Featuring a compression molded back panel, contoured shoulder straps, foam padded hip belt, and equipped with a unique Hoist Compression system that pulls the load inward and upward for stability and comfort, this 50L pack include plenty of storage capacity and hydration compatibility for overnight trips. At Big Agnes, we’ve integrated our years of experience, ultralight recycled materials and technical features to deliver a fast and light pack for overnighters, thru hikers and anyone in between who sleeps and plays in the dirt.
- 50L pack with adjustable, lightweight features designed for all-day comfort on the trail and through your extended overnight pursuits
- Comfort and support through contoured, anatomically curved back panel with body mapped foam for a precise fit with ventilation. Full-zip back panel provides duffel-style access to the pack interior
- Secure, comfort fit with articulated Open Range Hip Belt that threads behind the compression molded back panel for positive load transfer to the lumbar, providing stability with flexibility
- Cut-to-fit hip belt provides a tight wrap on hips and eliminates gaps between body and pack. Dual hip belt stabilizer straps allow the upper and lower section of the hip belt to be adjusted separately for a custom fit
- Women’s custom fit adjustments on contoured shoulder straps and hip belt keep pack flush against your torso. Load lifter straps allow fine tuning of weight distribution
- Balanced pack weight is achieved through our unique Hoist Compression system that pulls pack weight inward and upward for positive load transfer, while raising the bottom panel up to secure the load
- Cored aluminum perimeter frame, shoulder straps, and hip belt function as a fully integrated suspension system that provides more balance on uneven terrain through a positive load transfer
- Top-loading access to interior with roll-top closure and two side webbing buckle closures that easily adjust with pack volume
- Internal 3L hydration bladder pocket with bladder hook, discreet tube routing port, and hose keeper clip on sternum strap
- Compartmentalized storage includes: hydration bladder pocket, two stretch mesh side pockets, front quick-stash pocket, and front zip pocket with key keeper
- Stash trekking poles on pack exterior using webbing and bungee cord loops. Also features discreet ice axe loop, daisy chain loops on pack exterior for extras, and top grab handle for easy movability
- Includes two color-matched 1.6L removable Hip Pockets for stashing little ditties and a 7L Trash Can for camp trash and collecting litter on the trail
- Puncture and tear resistant material is made with GRS certified, recycled high-tenacity Mipan® regen robic nylon featuring a solution-dyed ripstop grid and UTS environmentally sustainable coating
- Heavy duty twill fabric bottom for maximum reinforcement and increased durability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Non-stretchy, semi-transparent interior pocket mesh for optimal organization
- Stretchy, fine woven, anti-snag exterior pocket mesh
- Stretch woven fabric on shoulder straps, hip belt, and back panel provide maximum comfort against the body
- Accessory rain cover - sold separately
|Total Weight:||3lb 1oz
|Hip Belt Min-Max:||32"-54"
|Dimensions:||33" x 10" x 8"
84 x 25 x 20cm
|35" x 9.5" x 8"
89 x 24 x 20cm
For light cleaning, sponge the product with warm water (not hot).
For more thorough cleaning you will need:
- Wash basin (or bath tub)-Warm water (not hot)
- Waterproof Gear Cleaner (we recommend products like Nikwax Tech Wash)
- Submerge your Pack in warm, clean water. Gently agitate with hands. Empty dirty water. Repeat until most of the excess dirt/grime is removed and water is mostly clear.
- Apply waterproof gear specific wash and gently work into fabric with sponge.
- Rinse Pack thoroughly.
- Hang it up to dry.
- Triple check that your Pack is completely dry before storage or use.
- Do not dry clean or machine-wash. Detergents and dry cleaning solvents will damage the fabric and ruin waterproofing.
- Never use hot water, bleach, liquid detergents, or dishwashing liquids.
- Allow to dry COMPLETELY before storage or use.
- Avoid prolonged direct sunlight as UV exposure can compromise waterproofing.