Perfect for bike commuting or cool-weather hiking, this everyday jacket with 50+ UPF sun protection is perfect when fleece is too warm. The wind- and weather-resistant shell, made from recycled nylon, has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, and a soft tricot lining to wick perspiration and glide over layers. The raglan sleeve design allows the full range of mobility and two zippered handwarmer pockets warm your digits. With a stand-up collar to block wind and rib-knit cuffs and hem for next-to-skin softness.
- Made with recycled nylon treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with a lightweight mesh tricot
- Full-length zipper with a tall, stand-up collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeves for full mobility
- Nylon rib knit on cuffs and hem
- Waist length
- 516 g (1 lb 2.2 oz)
Shell: 4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Lining (body and sleeves): 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Hem and cuffs: 100% nylon rib knit.
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Size & Fit
Model is 183 cm tall and wearing a size Medium