A light and compact warm-weather pad with a smooth and stable sleeping surface of vertical baffles, made using sustainably-sourced materials. All the comfort that comes with a Big Agnes air chamber sleeping pad, at an incredible value!
- R-Value: 1.5, warm weather pad for Summer adventuring
- 3.25” thick pad with 3.50” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Proprietary minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology for insulation without weight
- Recycled lightweight nylon ripstop for backcountry reliability
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination technology provides ultimate weld strength and durability
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- High-volume dual valve allows for efficient and easy inflation, super-fast deflation, and micro adjustments
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed-cell foam pad
- Includes pad inflation sack, protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, and 3M repair patches
- Recycled nylon ripstop fabric
- TPU lamination
50,8 x 183cm
63,5 x 183cm
63,5 x 198cm
What is an R-VALUE?
It is a proven rating that shows the insulation properties of a sleeping pad. In simple terms - the higher the number the warmer the pad. Camping Spring through Fall look for R3 or higher. An appropriately insulated pad is an essential companion to any Big Agnes System sleeping bag!
Ensure your pad is completely dry before rolling and folding into included stuff sack.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.
- Spot Clean Only
- Use mild soap, warm water, and a clean sponge
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean