- Durable repellency
- Powerful cleaning
- Maximises breathability
- 2-in-1 formulation
- Restores loft
- Conserves energy and water
- Saves time
- Recycled plastic bottle
- Bluesign® approved
Down is often our favourite gear. It keeps us warm and dry, so we can keep pushing ourselves to explore more. However, unless you take care of your down it really won’t perform as well as it should. Don’t worry though, we’ve invented a product that makes cleaning and proofing your down really simple.
This unique 2-in-1 product cleans and proofs in one wash cycle, meaning less impact on the environment and less time washing so you can get back outside sooner. It also comes in our new Ocean Waste Plastic bottles meaning you're helping us make a difference to the world we all love to explore.
So simple to use, you’ll have your jacket spinning in the machine in the time it takes for the kettle to boil.
So why not give this PFC-free, bluesign® approved, durable waterproofing treatment a go and give your down some much-needed TLC today?
*Top tip* We recommend using dryer balls to take the hassle out of tumble drying down.
- Use two 50ml capfuls per garment.
- For best results we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
- Heat activation is required. Tumble dry on a low-medium heat, or apply heat using an iron or hairdryer.