Nano Puff® Mitts provide the warmth you need for cold-weather outdoor pursuits, combined with the soft, light and oh-so-comfortable feel you want for everyday wear. Warm, windproof and water-resistant, they’re insulated with highly compressible 100-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 100% postconsumer recycled content P.U.R.E.™ technology that’s wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Inside, a warm brushed tricot lining feels soft and easy on the skin. Their brick quilting pattern has horizontal quilt lines to stabilize the insulation. Abrasion-resistant panels on the palms increase durability, elastic at the wrists seal out the cold and pull loops simplify on’s and off’s.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is lined with a warm brushed tricot
- 100-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester, with P.U.R.E.™ technology 100% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines stabilizes insulation
- Highly compressible and packable
- Abrasion-resistant overlay panels on palms for durability
- Elastic wrists, with pull loops for ease of entry and exit, seal out the cold
- Elastic pull loops for ease of entry and exit
- 96 g (3.4 oz)
Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with P.U.R.E.™ technology 100% postconsumer recycled content.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.