Pitch after pitch of perfect névé—it’s like paradise, except for the spindrift, wind and storms. No matter. Embrace them, too, with our Pluma Jacket. It combines durable waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric (100% recycled nylon), featuring GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology. The hood adjusts with a single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system, which works equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head. The pair of handwarmer pockets sit high, above harness line, and use watertight zippers, as does the exterior left-chest pocket and the pit zips. Additional features include embedded cord locks at the hem for easy adjustment, minimal hook-and-loop cuff closures, and an interior right-chest pocket. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps shed excess moisture.
- Lightweight, waterproof and durable, the 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric featuring GORE® Micro
- Grid Backer Technology combines superior waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight yet durable fabric
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and one interior right-chest pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane inner cuffs that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- 414 g (14.6 oz)
3-layer, 3.4-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® Pro shell with a 15-denier GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology woven backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Size & Fit
Model is 183 cm (6'0") and wearing a size Medium.