Down Wash is a powerful, yet gentle, cleaner specifically formulated to clean all your down and synthetic down-filled articles without damaging or inhibiting insulation or hydrophobic properties.
It’s important to take care of your down so it keeps you warm and dry. Normal detergents shouldn’t be used on down articles as they can hinder the performance by leaving various chemical residues behind and reducing the garment’s ability to insulate or repel water.
Luckily, Grangers Down Wash is exactly that, a wash that has been formulated to thoroughly clean down items without damaging the delicate material within. It performs the same in hard and soft water and is ideal when used prior to a fresh waterproofing treatment.
It also comes in new 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) bottle containing Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP) so you're safe in the knowledge that you're helping us to protect the world we all love to explore #ecograngers. *Top tip* This is an ideal product to use ahead of reproofing your down with Down Repel. In order to aid the drying process, we’d also recommend using dryer balls and checking periodically throughout the drying cycle
- Powerful cleaning
- Neutralises odours
- No residue
- Performs the same in hard and soft waters
- Revitalises any existing water-repellency
- Enhances breathability
- Restores loft
- 100% PCR and Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP) bottle
- Bluesign® approved
- Restores to like-new performance
How to use
- Use 25ml capful per wash load.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine, in place of normal detergent.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.