- Handcrafted from recycled aluminum & sustainably sourced wood
- Polarized anti-reflective lens | UVA/UVB 400 protection
- Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges – fits most face shapes and sizes
- Water and sweat-resistant
- BPA free
- Quote Inside: Explore The Unknown
- Comes with cork case & microfiber cloth
The Sundance frame is a fun youthful shaped frame, just like its name. Solid aluminum construction & flashy lenses give it a one-of-a-kind look that is sure to call attention. It has an oval shaped design with thin metal lines to complement the lenses.
400 UVA / UVB Protection
The 400 UVA and UVB sunglasses block rays up to a 400 nm wavelength. They provide near-perfect protection against harmful ultraviolet rays for everyone who enjoys being out in the sun.
Polarized sunglasses can block the glare reflected off surfaces such as water, snow, glass, or car bodies. That is why they are popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, on the road, on the slopes, and on the water.
Sustainable Wood Frame
The wooden parts of the glasses come from sustainably managed forests, where the aim is to protect local ecosystems, trees, animals, and waterways. For each frame sold, Proof plants five new trees.