- Handcrafted from cotton-based acetate & sustainably sourced wood
- Polarized anti-reflective lens | 400 UVA-UVB protection
- Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges—fits most face shapes & sizes
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Quote Inside: Adventure More!
- Comes with a wood hard case & microfiber pouch
The Elmore is a cat-eye and trapezoidal design perfectly blended into one frame. Offers a bold look for anyone wanting to stand out. With its sweeping brow and round bottom, it's a frame that pushes fashion forward. Made from a blend of cotton-acetate, and wood temples.
400 UVA / UVB Protection
The 400 UVA and UVB sunglasses block rays up to a 400 nm wavelength. They provide near-perfect protection against harmful ultraviolet rays for everyone who enjoys being out in the sun.
Polarized sunglasses can block the glare reflected off surfaces such as water, snow, glass, or car bodies. That is why they are popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, on the road, on the slopes, and on the water.
Cotton Acetate Frame
This biodegradable material is made from cotton pulp and fibers using bio-based softeners. The ecological processing of cotton acetate requires constant cleaning of machinery in production lines to avoid phthalate contamination so that the material can pass strict quality tests.