- Handcrafted from cotton-based acetate
- Polarized anti-reflective lens | UVA/UVB 400 protection
- Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges – fits most face shapes and sizes
- Water and sweat-resistant
- BPA free
- Quote Inside: Adapt and grow
- Comes with cork case & microfiber cloth
Sage is from Acetate Collection, featuring environmentally conscious frames, hand-layered from a cotton-based acetate. These frames go through a 15-step handmade process to create a one of a kind piece and are 100% renewable, biodegradable, and hypoallergenic.
400 UVA / UVB Protection
The 400 UVA and UVB sunglasses block rays up to a 400 nm wavelength. They provide near-perfect protection against harmful ultraviolet rays for everyone who enjoys being out in the sun.
Polarized sunglasses can block the glare reflected off surfaces such as water, snow, glass, or car bodies. That is why they are popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, on the road, on the slopes, and on the water.
Cotton Acetate Frame
This biodegradable material is made from cotton pulp and fibers using bio-based softeners. The ecological processing of cotton acetate requires constant cleaning of machinery in production lines to avoid phthalate contamination so that the material can pass strict quality tests.