- Handmade from sustainably sourced wood
- Polarized anti-reflective lens | UVA/UVB 400 protection
- Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges – fits most face shapes & sizes
- Hand polished with a water/sweat-resistant natural plant-based sealant
- Phthalate free
- Quote Inside: Anything is possible
- Not Rx-able | Frame not made to fit prescription lenses
- Comes with cork case & microfiber cloth
Carver Wood sunglasses by Proof are part of the Wood Collection, hancrafted from the finest woods available. Mother nature has take great effort to make every frame 100% unique. Each sustainably sourced wood frame is hand polished and coated with water and sweat protective natural plant-based wax.
400 UVA / UVB Protection
The 400 UVA and UVB sunglasses block rays up to a 400 nm wavelength. They provide near-perfect protection against harmful ultraviolet rays for everyone who enjoys being out in the sun.
Polarized sunglasses can block the glare reflected off surfaces such as water, snow, glass, or car bodies. That is why they are popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, on the road, on the slopes, and on the water.
Sustainable Wood Frame
The wooden parts of the glasses come from sustainably managed forests, where the aim is to protect local ecosystems, trees, animals, and waterways. For each frame sold, Proof plants five new trees.