- Handmade from sustainably sourced wood
- Polarized anti-reflective lens | UVA/UVB 400 protection
- Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges – fits most face shapes & sizes
- Hand polished with a water/sweat-resistant natural plant-based sealant
- Phthalate free
- Quote Inside: Don't Forget Your Roots
- Not Rx-able | Frame not made to fit prescription lenses
- Comes with a cork case & microfiber cloth
The Ontario is a wooden interpretation of the popular trapezoidal shape, handcrafted & assembled from the finest woods available. The wood used in these frames are sustainably sourced making them environmentally friendly. Each frame is polished & coated with a water/sweat protective layer. The Ontario is one of our best selling frames and it's not surprising because of its classic style and unique look.
400 UVA / UVB Protection
The 400 UVA and UVB sunglasses block rays up to a 400 nm wavelength. They provide near-perfect protection against harmful ultraviolet rays for everyone who enjoys being out in the sun.
Polarized sunglasses can block the glare reflected off surfaces such as water, snow, glass, or car bodies. That is why they are popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, on the road, on the slopes, and on the water.
Sustainable Wood Frame
The wooden parts of the glasses come from sustainably managed forests, where the aim is to protect local ecosystems, trees, animals, and waterways. For each frame sold, Proof plants five new trees.