From trails to crags to mountains, our new R1® Crew blends minimalism with performance. Its Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric—made exclusively for Patagonia—features a high/low interior grid recycled polyester/elastane blend that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. The technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. The low-profile crewneck creates minimal bulk when layering, simple cuffs with ultrasoft binding stay comfortable against the wrists, raglan sleeves provide mobility and comfort under pack straps, and the hem slit and drop tail stay tucked into harness. With Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves provide mobility and comfort under pack straps
- Low-profile crewneck creates minimal bulk when layering
- Hem slit and drop tail stay tucked into harness
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- 258 g (9.1 oz)
6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% elastane with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit