New G-hook-and-loop heel and front strap system creates an extra secure foothold that won’t gum up in mud or pull off in whitewater. 3D footbed is zero-drop anatomically molded with tasteful arch and toe support. Built for those seeking extra support or looking to log big miles. Vibram® Megagrip Sole in non-marking grey Andesite is super grippy and designed to perform in wet + slippery conditions. Re-soulable.
Patented design features premium webbing, 3 adjustment zones, and our sole-hugger wings for locked-in stability.
Premium quality from sourcing the best materials in the world, so you can spend maximum time enjoying the outdoors. The Cairn is USA Assembled of Domestic and Foreign Parts.
1% For the Planet: Bedrock Sandals proudly donate 1% of your purchase to environmental non-profits.
- Fully adjustable heel hook strap
- Bomber durability and whitwater great security
- Vibram Megagrip Outsole for wet and muddy terrain
- Sole hugger side wings for next level of comfort and security
- Fast drying and comfortable polyester webbing
- Premium hardware components
- Paracord toe post
- Anatomically molded footbed for extra support
- Rock-solid warranty
- The Cairn 3D Pro II: Ultra Grippy and Adventure Capable
- Ultra-grippy, exclusive REGOLITH Bedrock x Vibram® sole made with Megagrip.
- At 16 mm base stack height under foot, the new molded Cairn 3D Vibram® sole is a union of freedom and support.
- Zero Drop from toe to heel.
- Average weight 10.5 Oz per size 9 sandal
- Strap System: No-Slip Secure Fit.
- Patented Bedrock Sole Hugger design cradles feet with side-to-side support, keeping you stable in challenging conditions.
- Patented 3/4inch wide strap system with three independent adjustment zones for quick, secure fitting.